Oslo Movement Festival Gathering
14. – 18.6.2023
Last year, LegendTrick Gym organized a trip abroad for 14 students, instructors and trainers to Norway for the "Oslo Movement Gathering" event.
This summer we are organizing an unforgettable trip for our students again! Join us to spend the week of your life in Oslo under the supervision of our instructors.
Last year, our student Miro Koljonen won the under-16 European Championship on the way. Will any of our students be able to repeat Miro's performance this year?
PRICE €599 – €779
INFORMATION ABOUT ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
– AirBnb (max 6 people) right next to the festival area. A tutor 24/7 with your child.
- If more than 6 people choose AirBnb accommodation, we will change to a bigger accommodation (max 9 people) in Hamari, from where it takes approx. 15 minutes by bus to the event area.
– Staying in bed
– The possibility to cook with the instructors.
- Salima accommodation is located 20 minutes' walk / 1.6 km from the festival area.
– Sleeping on your own mattress and sleeping bag.
- The possibility to cook independently in the hall's kitchen.
Instructors stay at AirBnb.
TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Trains / Tre – Hki airport – Tre
– Trains / Oslo airport – Brumunddal station – Oslo airport
– Flights + 10kg hand luggage & 23kg suitcase / Helsinki – Oslo – Helsinki / 14. – 18.6.
– Oslo Movement Gathering event participation fee 14. – 18.6.
– Organizing the trip and supervising all participants (2 to 4 adult supervisors will accompany you)
– Depending on your ticket, accommodation either in the gym or in an AirBnb apartment near the venue. If you are staying in the hall, book a mattress, sleeping bag & pillow.
This AirBnb is reserved for us and we will stay there if there are no more than 6 people staying at AirBnb: https://www.airbnb.fi/rooms/53854891?source_impres…
TRAVEL PACKAGE NOT INCLUDED:
So also bring cash / card:
- Meals are the participant's own responsibility. We recommend that you also bring your own snacks from Finland, as the price level in Norway is higher than in Finland.
– Cancellation protection. If you have to cancel your trip for some reason, we will try to reimburse you as much of the ticket price as possible. We are not sure if we will get the money back from the transaction fee. Train journeys can be cancelled, but for e.g. flights, you probably won't get at least all the money back upon cancellation.
- Possible trips by bus between AirBnb and the venue, if there are more than 6 people staying at AirBnb and we have to change accommodation to Hamar.
WHAT DO I NEED WITH ME?
☛ Flexible clothes suitable for knitting
☛ Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, personal medicines, etc.)
☛ Swimwear if you want to go to the sauna, a towel
☛ A sleeping bag or sheets + a pillow if you stay in the hall
☛ Water bottle
☛ Cell phone + charger
☛ If you want your own snacks, the price level in Norway is higher than in Finland.
☛ Cash / debit card for buying food
TRAVEL DAYS / FLIGHTS
We plan to fly Norwegian on the following flights
Wed at 13:40 – 14:10 / Helsinki – Oslo
Sun at 14:00 – 16:25 / Oslo – Helsinki
However, please be open to changes in time, as flight prices can change at short notice, and we cannot yet be completely sure that there will be room for the entire group on one flight. However, the travel dates (June 14 – 18) will basically remain the same.
INFO & SCHEDULE
About the Oslo Movement Festival Gathering 2023 event: https://oslo-movement.no/omfg-2/
Invited guests to the event are e.g. :
- Shosei Iwamoto
– Zen Kajihara
– Tiki Wu
— Ethan Turner
– Levi Borrego
– Taka Enomoto
– Mito Kano
- Johannes Anttila
– Valtteri Luoma-Aho
Video of the Oslo Movement Gathering 2022 event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNH6CvHUqNk&
QUESTIONS & MORE INFORMATION regarding the trip:
Tel: +35850 330 1542
If you would like to pay for the trip in instalments, please contact us by email or WhatsApp.