"The detective finds and the questioner doesn't get lost!"
CORONA INFORMATION - UPDATED 20.01.2022
We actively follow the authorities' coronavirus regulations and act according to the instructions, moving forward one day at a time.
At the moment, according to AVI's policy, sports activities for children and young people aged 2003 and younger can continue as normal according to special measures to improve health safety, which you can read more about below.
We started the spring seasons for children and young people in Tampere and Helsinki on January 17. from according to plan.
Guided lessons for those born in 2002 and earlier are on break on 4.2, according to the policy of the AVI of Western and Inner Finland. until.
- Training for under 18s as normal.
- Guided group exercise classes for over 18s (guided courses) have been canceled on January 8. – for the period between 4 February 2022.
- Those over 18 years old can continue visiting free training sessions in small groups, which is comparable to individual exercise and going to the gym. Independent practice of tricks and acrobatics is not a team sport, contact sport or group exercise.
If the spring season 2022 is allowed to start late for you or if it is interrupted due to the closure:
Spring season 1-4 hours per week Card students: The spring season continues in May as many weeks longer than the practices canceled due to the lockout. So you won't miss a single workout because of the corona!
Monthly and annual card holders: Invoicing normally continues monthly, but after the expiration of your card, you will be given the same number of "free" days of the card's validity as the hall has been closed due to the lockout. When you arrive at the gym for the first time after closing, ask the instructor at the reception to add a validity period to your card.
So you won't lose a day from your card because of the corona!
Serial card holders: When you come to training for the first time after the closure, tell the reception that you have a series card, and the instructor will add a validity period to your card equal to the number of closure days of your training. So you won't miss a single day of training.
NOTE! If you are an adult, a trainer with a 5x series card or something else, you can also use your card's workouts to pay for free training sessions.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS AT THE LEGENDTRICK GYM IN THE SITUATION OF THE CORONAVIRUS
Welcome to moving healthy and well. Please note the following hygiene instructions when you come to LegendTrick Gym:
- We recommend people over the age of 12 to wear a mask in public spaces.
Keep the mask on until you reach the permanno. When training, you can take the mask off. However, put the mask back on as soon as you enter the common areas.
- We ask parents to wait for their children outside the gym to avoid extra encounters in the gym.
- Every time you come to the gym, you must reserve a time in advance from the Avoinna24 service. If you haven't booked a shift, and the shift is full, we won't let you into the gym.
- We recommend making payments online in advance instead of working at the reception: https://avoinna24.fi/vellusta/webstore
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap before and after training. Dry your hands on paper after washing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Also instruct your child to do the same.
- Hand sanitizer can also be used during training. We make sure that the door handles and other touchable surfaces are disinfected with a disinfectant daily.
- Group sizes have been reduced and a maximum of 35% of the capacity is taken into the hall at a time.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your elbow.
- Try your best to keep a safe distance from other trainers and avoid all close contact. No couple exercises, spotting, fistbumps, slaps or hugs.
- Our instructors plan the training so that close contact can be avoided as much as possible.
- The shower is available, but we ask you to wash yourself at home.
- We recommend that you change into your training clothes under your outer clothes already at home.
- Do not come to the gym if you feel even minor flu symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, cough, etc.
Check out THL's coronavirus guidelines here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES THE HYGIENE OF THE ROOM TAKE CARE OF?
It is the responsibility of each of our customers to take care of their own hygiene.
We recommend wearing a mask in our public areas. You can take off the mask when you go to the permanno to train, but please put the mask back on as soon as you go to the common areas.
You must take special care in hygiene, wash your hands thoroughly before and after training, and wipe the equipment and tools you use with a disinfectant after use. Disinfectant and paper can be found in the sports facilities.
We have made cleaning by professionals more efficient, we carry out daily disinfection of high-touch surfaces and we pay special attention to the most challenging areas in terms of hygiene.
We have reduced the maximum group sizes to 13-15 people, depending on the group. The gym has 150 square meters of 5-meter high training space.
DO NOT COME TO OUR FACILITIES IF YOU ARE SICK OR IF YOU FEEL EVEN SLIGHT SYMPTOMS OF AN ILLNESS
If you have mild symptoms of illness, do not come to train!
If there is a sick person in your close circle and you may have been exposed, do not come to train.
Remember that even when you are asymptomatic, you can carry the virus and infect others.
CAN I FREEZE OR PAUSE MY MEMBERSHIP DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION?
If you belong to a special group or are injured and unable to move, you can suspend your membership according to the terms of the contract by presenting a medical certificate.
Please report suspensions in writing firstname.lastname@example.org . Freezing cannot be reported retroactively.
If you are placed in corona quarantine during the season, we will do our best to arrange replacement training sessions for you at the end of the season, so that you have the opportunity to use the missed training sessions during the season by training more often in the rest of the season. However, the validity period of your card will not change due to your quarantine.
If the hall is closed due to the closing restrictions set by AVI for x days, and you are unable to use your card, we will extend the validity period of your card for x days longer at the end of the season at your request.
If the gym is open and your workouts are organized and you have the opportunity to attend them, you cannot of your own volition postpone the card's validity period.